Saturday 17 August 2013

As of late...

...I've basically finished my second year of Kingston University. I can't tell you how much I hate it. People who enjoy it... I just, I just don't understand. How? How do you guys do it? Share your fricking wisdom.
Well anyway, as I was saying, I hate it but it has done something for me. On top of forcing me to write (because I haven't been very motivated) it has made me write a story that could actually be the one and most likely only book I will finish. Lets face it I'm not a finisher. I scrapped each and every draft I had ever written because it was poor and frankly not me anymore.
This story is very mundane. It is bleak and really nothing ever happens - which may not sound like much but actually suits me very well. I'm not going to go into detail because I have to submit it for one of my modules but after that's done I will give you an extract.

I am currently reading

because I CAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Army of Skanks